Saturday, December 6, 2014

Lync Troubleshooting: Your Computer Is Running Slowly and Affecting Audio Quality

 

I am using Lync in my office laptop , past few months I was not able to use Lync calls and was getting the exactly above subject line as a error so I contacted help desk , reinstalled Lync, they tried many things but unfortunately they were not able to fix it.

I also started to Google but no luck after trying many suggested things

Finally found the fix and here it is..,

Step 1  Completely Close Lync

             Right Click the Lync Icon near by Time on Task bar then Exit.

             Kill any communicator.exe in Task manager

Step 2  Right Click Lync Icon and go to properties –> Compatibility Mode

Step 3  Uncheck the “ Run this Program in Compatibility mode for “

           Note : In my case it was checked to “Windows XP (Service Pack 3)”

Sorry I could not attach screenshots due to my office laptop.

No comments :