Friday, October 17, 2014

How to Make any windows Always Top–Windows 7 /8/8.1/10

 

I am not sure how did you come to my post by searching what but one thing , you also looking for a program that makes any windows always top on windows versions.

Now a days many websites started to using web chat support to handle their clients / customers , I also like that feature to get rid of my things with out sitting and spending my time on phone by talking to the customer care representatives.

the most of the time I initiated the chat but with out getting any sound / intimated the chat will get closed by the representatives because I did not respond to them on time , the reason I am not able to see that windows always so I forgot for the while.so I started to look for Always Top applications for windows finally got it. which is really works well for me on my Windows 8.1 and 10.

You can get it here

from Skybn “Windows on Top” application.

image

No comments :