Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kit Kat 4.4.2 for Galaxy Note N7000

 

How many days I have waited for the stable version of kit Kat for my N7000.

Cynagenmod always gives best android roms to almost for all devices so I was looking for CM kit Kat version,the bad news is when ever i am searching for Kit Kat stable I was able to see only Nightly but I am very afraid to flash in my device.

I heard that Omni Rom builders are providing good nightly for daily use (not true) . I was mad about Kit Kat so I decided to flash Omni Rom in N7000, 2 days it was going very smoothly I was excited but It was started to giving trouble from the third day.

I decided to go back to 4.2.2 Slim rom, things are normal.

Kit Kat made me mad , again I found recent CM 11 Kit Kat Nightly Jan build. I flashed that its very smoothie.

CM updated one more launcher apart from default ( looks like both are same but nice )

Battery life is very good.

Wi-Fi , Bluetooth working.

2G / 3G working.

USB tethering working.

everything is working.

Just remove Cell broadcasting app If you are getting battery heating problem.

1

Enjoying Kit Kat stable.

No comments :